Ultra-scalable visual collaboration software
Creo Elements/View (formerly ProductView) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading visualization solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Most companies use a variety of tools for creating digital product design content. However, many people inside and outside the company need to visualize that information, which means that high-performing, easy-to-use visualization tools are now indispensable.
Lightning-fast--with an instinctive, tasked-based interface--Creo Elements/View MCAD Professional enables you to quickly and easily visualize products and gain valuable engineering design insight. Creo Elements/View MCAD Professional supports 3D data from all major MCAD tools, as well as drawings, images and documents from a multitude of sources, all without the need for the native authoring application. With its compact, yet accurate 3D viewable format, complex information—such as printed circuit board (PCB) designs--can be quickly accessed to reduce rework and improve decision-making. Everyone can collaborate-- whether in real-time or by using markups.
And now with a 64-bit option, Creo Elements/View MCAD Professional lets you view and explore even the most massive assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Improve productivity by allowing users to easily and quickly share visual information across the enterprise
- Visualize heterogeneous MCAD data, images, PCB designs and documents without requiring the native authoring application
- Provide enhanced, model-based definitions, including annotation details, to inspection and manufacturing engineers
- Accurately measure, section and compare 3D models, and assemble parts and complex product structures
- Collaborate on centrally organized digital product information through markups and real-time collaboration