Product Lifecycle Management for Consumer Products, Retail, Footwear & Apparel Industries
Dealing with fast fashion, private-label goods, and branded lines is challenging enough. And yet, you also face of host of other issues common to all manufacturers today, such as cost, quality, time-to-market, regulatory compliance, and the need to coordinate a global workforce.
FlexPLM can help address both your industry-specific challenges and your everyday business pressures. It offers a high-performance, Web-based platform that brings together globally distributed teams. Plus, it provides line planning, specification management, merchandizing, and other essential PLM capabilities for managing your company’s complete assortment of products. Learn why global leaders like Liz Claiborne, Nike and Patagonia trust their product development to FlexPLM.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced cycle time -- ensures on-schedule product launches and first-mover market-share advantages
- Improved quality -- boosts brand value and customer loyalty, and enables premium pricing
- Increased efficiency and process optimization -- drives team productivity and enhances breadth of portfolio
- Improved regulatory compliance for market segments such as consumer products -- ensures adherence to mandates such as REACH and the Consumer Products Safety Act
- Reduced direct material cost -- improves margins and profit contribution